Kia Dashboard Warning Lights Guide
Do you have a warning light lit up on your Kia vehicle’s dashboard? Are you concerned if the warning light is alerting you to a serious issue? If so, then you have come to the right place! There are a number of different dashboard warning lights that can appear inside your Kia vehicle! Customers in Concord, CA can contact the staff at Concord Kia for more specific information on the dashboard warning lights in your Kia vehicle. Let’s take a closer look at these warning lights to discover what they mean!
What Each Dashboard Warning Light Means
There are a variety of different warning lights that you may see on your Kia vehicle’s dashboard. Some of these warning lights are simple indicator lights that notify drivers when a particular feature is activated. Others are more serious and will likely require much more immediate action. These more serious warning lights include the following:
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Warning Light
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Warning Light
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Warning Light
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD) System Warning Light
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)
- Engine Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Charging System Warning Light
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) Warning Light
- Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFLS) Warning Light
What Each Dashboard Warning Light Looks Like
The warning lights mentioned above generally require drivers to take immediate action to prevent any further harm being done to the vehicle. The remaining warning lights serve mostly has notifications of the activation of a variety of different features. For example, the ECO Indicator Light and SPORT Indicator Light alert the driver if either of these two features is activated. For more information on the various dashboard warning lights on your Kia vehicle, contact the staff at Concord Kia today!